Customer Sales Executive at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Byfleet, Surrey
Permanent Byfleet, Surrey | £28k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2018-04-09 09 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 09 June 2018
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Customer Sales Executive within this well-established and privately-owned estate agency based in Byfleet. This company is undoubtedly one of the market leaders in the town and therefore this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual.
To be considered for this position you should have a strong understanding of legal, technical and administrative legislation. You will also have the ability to up-sell and identify business opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring personal compliance with all legal, technical and administrative systems
- Understanding the company values and implement them positively each day
- Selling additional services at the designated targets
- Always ensuring high quality customer care at all times
- Assisting the department in ensuring personal and team compliance with all relevant legal technical and administrative legislation
- Listing an agreed volume to sell of New Homes Developments and Opportunities
- Preparation of comparable reports for Developers
- Obtaining Referral Business from existing database to include Financial Services, Conveyancing, The Guild & RAN to a determined target
- Developing Client Relationship with existing and New Developer clients.
- Ability to up-sell and identify business opportunities
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with existing and new clients
- Ability to manage time effectively and able to work to deadlines
- Good analytical skills
- High standards of service
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Proactive approach to building business
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Target driven
- A smart and business-like appearance.
The basic salary will be between £17,000 and £22,000, with an on target earnings figure of £28,000 to £35,000. Our client will also provide a pooled car, company phone and pension scheme.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.