Renewals Consultant at this highly-respected Estate Agency group in Uxbridge, Middlesex
Permanent Uxbridge, Middx | £18k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-04-07 07 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 07 June 2018
An excellent career opportunity has become available with this highly-respected estate agency group. The company has won numerous major industry awards for service, innovation and performance.
Our client is looking to recruit a Renewals Consultant to join their busy team at their centralised Lettings Hub in Uxbridge.
The successful candidate will work closely with landlords and tenants to provide the best possible service, therefore, you will need to be a competent negotiator and be able to handle any objection thrown your way.
You will be responsible for:
- Negotiating tenancy renewals by liaising with both Landlords and Tenants three months prior to tenancy expiry date, offering professional advice to both parties
- Negotiating optimum tenancy terms, rental increases, long-term secured tenure etc.
- Drawing up and sending out renewal documentation
- Recording thoroughly all actions and conversations on the company internal database
- Conducting a daily follow up of all outstanding negotiations
- Issuing and chasing all renewal documentation in a timely manner
- Inputting renewal and termination on database
- Confirming end of tenancy details with Landlords and Tenants, ensuring various internal departments are aware
- Drawing up and sending out Tenancy Deposit return forms, utility and void management forms (where applicable)
- Upholding department service standards
- Dealing with queries from Client Accounts Department.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Lettings experience required
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly and a good team player
- Strong negotiating skills
- Target driven and motivated
- A positive ‘can do’ approach
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
This position will come with a salary that will be in the region of £18,000 to £25,000 depending on your previous experience.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.