Property Administrator for a Private Landlord in Cricklewood, North West London
Permanent Cricklewood, North West London | £18k to £21k 21000
Job Posted: 2018-04-07 07 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 07 June 2018
We have an exciting opportunity available with a Private Landlord, dealing with a mixed-use rental property portfolio covering London and the South Coast.
The successful candidate will be supporting the administration and property management departments, as well as handling general office administration tasks. You will preferably have had some previous experience within the property industry, however, full training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will have a positive, can-do attitude and an excellent sense of humour in order to fit in with the dedicated, friendly team.
The role will include the following:
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages when appropriate
- Registering applicants on the phone and walk in clients
- Meeting and greeting all people entering the office
- Sending and answering to correspondence
- Arrange maintenance and repairs
- Dealing with contractors
- General office duties.
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation, and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- First class customer service skills
- IT literate
- Team player.
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £18,000 to £21,000 dependent on experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.