Client Liaison Coordinator at this global real Estate Agency in St John’s Wood & Maida Vale, North West London
Permanent St John's Wood & Maida Vale, North West London | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-04-06 06 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 06 June 2018
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has an opportunity for a Client Liaison Coordinator to join its busy and successful team in St John’s Wood & Maida Vale.
You will be the point of contact for Landlords’ and Tenants’ throughout all aspects of their journey. You will also be attending check-ins with the inventory clerk when negotiators’ are unavailable, as well as liaising with the deal progression team to ensure paperwork is complete and signed off before move in.
The role will involve being fully aware and familiar with available stock in order to be able to discuss with applicants confidently. The aim is for you to generate your own income via facilitating deals in order to achieve targets.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Dealing with all incoming calls as appropriate
- Applicant care in-line with company procedures
- Efficiently dealing with Landlord and Tenant enquiries
- Visiting all properties available to Let within 24 hours of instruction
- Organising viewings
- Updating Reapit with feedback regularly
- Maintaining database of relocation agents in the area
- Booking in pitches taking all necessary information
- Sending pitch reports and letters as requested
- Arranging for re-evaluation by Head of Department of any re-lets and prepare for re-marketing
- Ensuring the team is aware of any terminations and the relevant action is in place
- Preparing new properties for marketing
- EPC’s and floor plans – ordering and inserting EPC’s, photographs and floor plans on Reapit and web
- Making brochure for the property
- Liaising with Admin rep regarding smooth running of the office including stationary ordering etc.
- Updating property lists
- Organising welcome bags for tenants
- Arranging Landlord gifts
- Processing / approving office invoices including photography, leaflet distribution, advertising, tenant referencing
- Key Manager – logging keys in and out and adding new keys
- Liaising with Marketing rep and sales
- Liaising with PR rep on a weekly basis regarding story opportunity
- Market Share – weekly market share, highlighting properties on with other agents to Lettings Manager and producing weekly report of market share
- Marketing – book advertising and produce adverts in conjunction with the Lettings Manager Marketing – producing and organising mail-drops and flyers in conjunction with the Lettings Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well presented
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office and databases
- Excellent telephone manner.
Salary on offer for this role will be £20,000 to £25,000, plus annual discretionary bonus. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.