Sales Negotiator at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Sunninghill, Berkshire
Permanent Sunninghill, Berkshire | £35k OTE
Job Posted: 2018-04-03 03 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 03 June 2018
We have been instructed on this exciting career opportunity with this leading privately-owned estate agency based in Sunninghill, Berkshire. Covering Ascot, Sunningdale, Sunninghill and the surrounding areas from their office they have very quickly established themselves as a market leader in this area, and they have ambitious expansion plans.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced and motivated Sales Negotiator to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 to 18 months experience, and any local knowledge would be highly beneficial. It is also important that you are not only very ambitious yourself, but that you have natural leadership skills and management potential as they are keen to employ someone with the ability to open a new branch for the company in the future.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Canvassing for new business
- Market appraisals and valuations.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Must look well presented
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
This position will come with an above average basic of £20,000, along with a structured commission / bonus scheme. The successful candidate will also be provided with a guaranteed salary for the first six months in the region of £35,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org