Property Manager at this boutique Property Consultancy in Fleet Street, Central London
Permanent Fleet Street, Central London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2018-03-31 31 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 31 May 2018
Our client is a boutique, full-service property consultancy based in central London. Their expertise covers the full spectrum of commercial property, residential real estate and professional service functions.
They are seeking a Property Manager to join their Residential Management Team. The successful individual will be working within a well-established team, providing a customer focused property management service. The role will involve the day to day management of an allocated portfolio of residential properties, including aspects of block management across London.
This is an exciting role for someone with experience and a good understanding of property management, with career progression opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of a portfolio of properties, dealing with day to day maintenance issues and undertaking routine inspections
- Proactively identifying and assisting in delivering asset management proposals
- Coordinating refurbishment works and managing contractors
- Ensuring compliance is up to date for individual flats and fully retained buildings
- Negotiating of deposits and liaison where necessary with TDS
- Overseeing insurance claims.
- A good team worker
- An articulate individual with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Build positive working relationships both within the residential team and wider departments, as well as with tenants, clients and contractors
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, ARLA and RICS
- Have a positive and can-do attitude.
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree educated
- ARLA/NFOPP Level 3 qualification (desirable)
- At least 2 years’ property management experience
- Progression opportunities to complete RICS
- Knowledge of PropMan management software (desirable).
This role is offering a salary of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.