Lettings Negotiator at this Estate Agency group in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Amersham, Buckinghamshire | £30k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-01-19 19 January 2019 Closing date for applications: 19 March 2019
An excellent career opportunity has become available with this highly-respected estate agency group. The company has won numerous major industry awards for service, innovation and performance.
Due to the company’s continual growth, our client is currently seeking a motivated and experienced Lettings Negotiator to join the team.
The successful candidate should have a proven track record in lettings, be target-driven and able to demonstrate an understanding of letting procedures and legislation.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Have 1-2 years’ previous experience working in residential lettings
- Have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Have the drive to achieve their goals and targets with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Experience dealing with market appraisals would be an advantage
- Have the confidence to communicate at all levels
- A mature and professional manner
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
In return, you will receive both internal and external training that will support you in your development as well as a competitive salary which will equate to a £30,000 package. The company will also provide a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.