Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this award-winning Estate Agency in Woking, Surrey
Permanent Woking, Surrey | £20k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2018-05-27 27 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 27 July 2018
This award winning, independent estate agency with a prominent presence within many of Surrey’s town centres, is looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join its team.
You will be based in the Woking branch which is continuing to go through rapid changes, with major investments and new builds in the area.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have some industry experience, however, our client is willing to consider an exceptional trainee with a background in sales or customer service. You should possess excellent communication skills, in order to provide clients with a first-class service, along with a confident and professional approach.
The job role will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role will be from £12,000 to £14,000 dependent on experience, with on target earnings in the region of £20,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance in the first year.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.