Administrator for this market-leading Estate Agency in Fulham, West London
Permanent Fulham, West London | £22k
Job Posted: 2018-05-19 19 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 19 July 2018
This independent estate agency is one of the market-leaders in South West London and Middlesex. The company is expanding and currently has a vacancy for an Administrator in Fulham.
As a highly motivated team of estate agents, the company has grown from its humble beginnings to a first-class independent estate agency with a network of offices in South West London. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who is hard-working and passionate about the property industry.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an administrator within the property industry as well as having excellent communication and organisation skills.
The role will involve:
- Managing the accurate filing of important documents and forms
- Producing documents, letters and marketing material
- Greeting clients in a professional and polite manner both on the telephone and in the office
- Ensuring that office administration is kept up to date
- Assisting the whole team where necessary.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent customer service skills
- IT skills
- Good presentation skills
- Be articulate
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary for this position will be in the region of £22,000. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.