Lettings Administrator at this leading Estate Agency in Finchley, North West London
Permanent Finchley, North West London | £20k to £22k 22000
Job Posted: 2018-05-18 18 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 18 July 2018
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Lettings Administrator to join this long-standing leading estate agency based in Finchley. The company has specialist departments dealing with residential rentals, property management, residential sales and property refurbishment.
The company’s diversification in the rental market has led it to expand its tenant base to cover many multinational corporations, and international business people relocating to London, which is its core focus.
They have an incredible reputation which leads to strong referral business from their current corporate tenants.
Responsibilities for this job role:
- General office administration
- Drawing up tenancy documentation such as confirmation letters, tenancy agreements, tenants references, arranging inventory check-ins, health and safety checks, cleaners and contractors
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Dealing with landlords/tenants’ queries verbally and in written form
- Dealing with both tenant and landlord enquiries
- Supporting the lettings team.
- Experience working within a professional environment
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to priories and deal with a heavy and varied workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Display initiative.
The salary will be from £20,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.