Lettings and Viewings Assistant at this global Estate Agency in Mayfair, Central London
Permanent Mayfair, Central London | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-03-19 19 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 19 May 2018
This leading, upmarket global real estate agency, with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has an opportunity for a Lettings and Viewings Assistant to join its office in the primary location of Mayfair.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing lettings departments in the company. You will be working with a fun yet hard-working team, with a good balance of getting out of the office on viewings, as well as dealing with critical office-based administration tasks.
The role requires high energy and a willingness to help the team whenever necessary. The Lettings and Viewings Assistant should thrive under this pressure and be able to work to strict deadlines.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Conducting viewings booked by members of the team
- Requesting feedback or an offer at the end of a viewing and passing this on to the negotiator/manger
- Basic applicant registration and booking viewings to assist the lettings team when necessary
- Supporting the lettings negotiators with administration, including assisting the team with new instruction paperwork, critical legal documents, liaising with clients to request, checking and saving all of the appropriate documents – primarily in this role you will be focused on the tenants’ half of the lettings process
- Marketing admin: booking photography, preparing adverts, window cards, brochures and marketing flyers
- Helping out with whatever is necessary, collecting keys, delivering paperwork, arranging access and generally being willing to contribute to any tasks that are necessary to help with the function of the team.
- Well presented
- Polished telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident dealing with clients in person and over the phone
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office and databases.
The salary on offer for this role will be £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on previous experience, plus annual discretionary bonus.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.