Sales Negotiator at this leading Estate Agency in Chelsea, Central London
Permanent Chelsea, London | £40k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2018-05-18 18 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 18 July 2018
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Sales Negotiator to join this leading, award winning, estate agency, specialising in property sales, corporate lettings and property management.
The successful candidate will be joining the newly refurbished, top performing office in Chelsea and will ideally have at least 6-12 months experience as a Sales Negotiator. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a highly motivated and successful sales team with excellent earning potential.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in highly desirable, yet diverse prime areas of Central London. You will preferably have some knowledge of the London market as well as experience dealing with high-end properties and clientele.
The role will involve:
- Matching applicants with properties based on their requirements
- Book and conduct viewings to agreed performance standards and targets
- Obtain offers for the sale of properties
- Booking valuations
- Promoting the office within the local community
- Working to agreed targets, policies and deadlines and report on daily results to management
- Adhere to brand values and core beliefs.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role includes a basic salary of £15,000 to £18,000 and on target earnings in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 dependent on your performance. Our client is offering a guaranteed salary of £30,000 for the first 3 of months! A pooled car will also be provided with this fantastic package.
You will be required to work alternate Saturdays, however, you will be given half a day back in lieu for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.