Sales Negotiator at this privately-owned Estate Agency in the West End, Central London
Permanent West End, Central London | £25k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2018-03-19 19 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 19 May 2018
A superb opportunity has become available at a well-established and privately-owned estate agency with a large network of offices in London. Our client is looking for a Sales Negotiator at their office based in the West End, central London.
The West End is at the centre of London’s cultural outlook and the area is noted for its wonderful mix of Georgian townhouses, Victorian mansion blocks and attractive mews, together with a scattering of modern developments.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have previous experience within a similar role, although they may consider an individual with a strong sales background who has excellent communication and customer service skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence.
The salary will include a competitive basic salary and on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £40,000 dependent on your performance. A company car or allowance will also be provided, as well as an array of company benefits.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.