Property Administrator / PA for this Property Investment Company in Battersea, South West London
Permanent Battersea, South West London | £30k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2018-03-15 15 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 15 May 2018
We have been instructed by this highly successful Property Investment Company to recruit a professional Property Administrator / PA to support the sales department in Battersea.
To be successful in this role, it is important to have experience working within a busy property-based environment, dealing with high-end clientele. To be considered for this position you will have a stable track record in the property industry, be highly organised and able to multi-task.
Duties will include the following:
- Producing all correspondence as required – letters, emails, mail merges, and reports in a timely and professional manner. Reports to include those required for meetings
- Operating as a team to deliver a customer focussed service and drive the performance of the property portfolio
- Providing support to Office Manager where required and work closely with to achieve KPIs
- Providing general administrative duties and support to the team
- Online marketing
- Arranging floorplans, EPC’s etc
- Uploading to portals
- Diary management
- Attending viewings
- Property experience required
- Advanced user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Polished telephone manner
- Using discretion at all times
- Full and clean UK driver’s licence.
The position is offering a generous salary package of £30,000 to £35,000 as well as a company car. The hours are Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6.30pm, no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.