Lettings Negotiator at this long-established Estate Agency in Plumstead, South East London
Permanent Plumstead, South East London | £28k to £32k OTE 32000
Job Posted: 2018-03-15 15 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 15 May 2018
This long established, well respected Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management Company based in South East London. Having heavily invested in innovative step-change technology, the company is now on an exciting journey of growth and development which is likely to have a substantial impact on the sector.
Our client is currently looking for a self-motivated, driven and energetic Lettings Negotiator to join the team. You will be supported by the experienced property management team and have the opportunity to build up a portfolio of let properties with tenants who you can get to know and trust.
You will ideally have previous property experience in a traditional estate agency and are now looking to join an experienced entrepreneurial team with a proven track record in developing businesses. You may also be expected to carry out inventories, conduct property inspections and other visitations for the property lettings portfolio.
- Identifying and source new properties for sales and letting
- Arranging and accompanying prospective buyers and tenants on property viewings
- Contacting applicants and introducing them to suitable properties
- Closely monitoring lettings progression of marketed properties
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with landlords, tenants and contractors
- Creating accurate and persuasive marketing adverts and uploading them to online portals
- From time to time, carrying out inventories, conducting property inspections and other similar appointments related to the management of the properties within your portfolio.
- At least 2 years’ experience within a relevant role
- Proven track record of lettings and/or sales, and of hitting targets
- Passionate about improving technology, efficiency and integrity within the residential property market
- Ambitious, energetic and self-motivated with a desire to be fundamental in growing the business
- Results driven with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication, customer service and negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic; ambitious and self-motivated
- Confidential and discreet manner
- Professional and well presented
- Computer literate
- Full UK driving licence with your own car.
This is a very exciting opportunity to be an early hire in joining a company that is focused on making a positive step change in the property lettings and management industry nationally – for landlord, tenant, agent and contractor.
The basic salary will be £15,000 to £20,000 depending on your level of experience, with on target earnings set to be £28,000 to £32,000. The company will also pay a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.