Lettings and Sales Negotiator for this successful residential Estate Agency in Wembley, North West London
Permanent Wembley, North West London | £20k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2018-05-13 13 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 13 July 2018
This modern and successful residential estate agency, specialising in the Wembley development, is looking to recruit a Lettings and Sales Negotiator to join the team.
The role will involve supporting the Manager and Senior Associate in running the lettings and re-sales department, ensuring the client and customer experience is exemplary at all times. Our client is prepared to recruit an individual without previous property experience, however, in this case you will need to have a sales or customer facing background.
The role is suited to a highly-organised self-starter who is passionate about supporting the team and committed to delivering a first-class service to clients.
Duties will include the following:
- Successfully responding to all general enquiries (by telephone, email or in person) in a polite and proper manner
- Following up leads, accurately registering details of applicants in the sales and lettings data bases and booking viewings where appropriate
- Conducting & closing viewings of lettings properties
- Undertaking a range of general administration lettings activities as
- Updating the lettings and sales software system as required
- Supporting New Home Sales as and when required
- Fully contributing to the department’s goals and targets
- Participating in the full year and half year Performance Development Review process as reviewer and reviewee, meeting the standards and timescales required by the Company
- At all times ensuring that your understanding and skill level regarding the Company’s IT systems are up to date, as applicable to your role. Undertake IT training as required to ensure full and proper use of the available technology
- Working within the Company’s policies and procedures, governance framework and standards, as detailed in the Company handbook
- Remaining knowledgeable about Group activities, benefiting from all forms of internal communication provided and acting as a positive ambassador for the Company at all times.
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a customer facing role (minimum 1 year)
- Be coachable and keen to progress.
The salary for this role will be between £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience. You will be working a 5 day week.
Fantastic benefits include 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, private medical insurance, discretionary bonus scheme, access to a range of discounts and other perks.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.