Lettings Negotiator at this leading Estate and Lettings Agency in Canary Wharf, London
Permanent Canary Wharf, London | £25k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2018-05-13 13 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 13 July 2018
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a leading Central London estate and lettings agency for a Lettings Negotiator. They are a specialist agency with a vast knowledge of London and the property market.
The successful candidate will ideally have 1 year’s experience within the property industry, however, our client is willing to consider an exceptional trainee. You will also have excellent customer service skills as this company is passionate about delivering a new, people focused approach to the industry.
The job role will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will be from £14,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.