Senior Sales Negotiator at this residential Estate Agency in Shenfield, Essex
Permanent Shenfield, Essex | £32k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2018-03-14 14 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 14 May 2018
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Sales Negotiator at this well-respected residential estate agency, with a network of strategically located offices in North London, Essex and Hertfordshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Negotiator looking for a new challenge in a highly successful estate agency. Our client is looking to appoint an exceptional team player, with heaps of enthusiasm who is driven to achieve outstanding results.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Listening to clients’ needs and guiding them through the home moving process
- Achieving branch target numbers of market appraisals
- Reaching targets for market appraisal conversion, average fee and enhanced marketing
- Promoting the benefits to clients of all our group services, including Lettings, Conveyancing, Mortgage advice, Survey and Auctions
- Regular contact with clients to build strong relationships and generate business activity
- Providing support to the Branch Manager as well as mentoring and developing colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Some experience and understanding of the Listing process
- Proven success reaching sales targets
- The ability to work as part of a close-knit team
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- A strong customer focus
- Full UK driving licence.
This role will come with an attractive basic salary of around £16,000 dependent on experience and realistic on-target earnings in the region of £32,000 to £35,000. They will also provide a company car.
You will be working a 5 day week, including Saturdays, with a day off in lieu. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, team recognition and awards, optional development courses and more.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.