Lettings Manager at this award-winning Estate Agency in East Oxford, Oxfordshire
Permanent East Oxford, Oxfordshire | £35k OTE
Job Posted: 2018-03-11 11 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 11 May 2018
An excellent position has become available at an award-winning, independent Oxford estate agency for a Lettings Manager. This company specialises in high quality homes to buy and let across Oxford City and the surrounding villages. You will be based at our clients highly successful office in East Oxford.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have at least 2-3 years’ management experience as well as excellent communication skills to provide a bespoke service to clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to progress within a reputable company.
Your tasks will include:
- Managing resources to achieve budgeted branch income
- Ensuring personal compliance with all legal, technical and administrative systems to meet company standards
- Being responsible for the checking and signing off of all Tenancy Agreements and Renewals created for the branch, ensuring errors are rectified
- ensure all direct reports are developed to improve job related skills and knowledge
- Working as a team across all branches
- Attracting landlords and applicants
- Ensuring that all board movements are monitored and maximise marketing opportunities
- Listing an agreed volume of property to let
- Conducting morning meetings
- Developing business in designated areas through effective networking and referrals
- Leading and inspiring the team
- Implementing an effective performance management process
- Generating listing opportunities and instructions
- Achieving personal and team targets.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Be a natural leader
- Strong organisational skills
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
The company will provide a basic salary of £25,000 with on target earnings of £35,000 depending on performance. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and you will also be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays from 9am to 1pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.