Lettings Negotiator at this award-winning Estate Agency in East Oxford, Oxfordshire
Permanent East Oxford, Oxfordshire | £20k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2018-07-10 10 July 2018 Closing date for applications: 10 September 2018
An excellent position has become available at an award-winning, independent Oxford estate agency for a Lettings Negotiator. This company specialises in high quality homes to buy and let across Oxford City and the surrounding villages. You will be based at our clients highly successful office in East Oxford.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have at least 1 years’ experience as well as excellent communication skills to provide a bespoke service to clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with an interest in property and looking to progress within a reputable company.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Assisting in the generation of new business
- Achieving individual and team targets
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
The company will provide a basic salary with on target earnings in the region of £20,000 to £25,000. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and you will also be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays from 9am to 1pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.