Senior Sales Negotiator at this upmarket Estate Agency in Cobham, Surrey
Permanent Cobham, Surrey | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2018-03-10 10 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 10 May 2018
This well-respected, upmarket estate agency with a strong network of offices across London and the South of England, is currently looking to recruit a Senior Sales Negotiator to be a part of its experienced team in Cobham.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Negotiator looking for a new challenge in a highly successful estate agency.
Our client is looking to appoint an exceptional team player, with heaps of enthusiasm who is driven to achieve outstanding results.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Listening to clients’ needs and guiding them through the home moving process
- Achieving branch target numbers of market appraisals
- Reaching targets for market appraisal conversion, average fee and enhanced marketing
- Promoting the benefits to clients of all our group services, including Lettings, Conveyancing, Mortgage advice, Survey and Auctions
- Regular contact with clients to build strong relationships and generate business activity
- Providing support to the Branch Manager as well as mentoring and developing colleagues.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong business acumen
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
This role will come with a basic salary of up to £18,500 dependent on experience and realistic on-target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £40,000. They will also provide a company car or allowance. You will be working a 5 day week, including Saturdays, with a day off in lieu.
Benefits include a generous holiday allowance starting at 23 days increasing to 30 (length of service depending), team recognition and awards, optional development courses and more.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.