Property Manager at this Letting and Property Management Agency in Sunningdale, Berkshire
Permanent Sunningdale, Berkshire | £21k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-03-09 09 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 10 May 2018
Our client is an independent Letting and Property Management Agency based in the popular village of Sunningdale in Berkshire. Specialising solely in lettings, they cover the prestigious and popular local surrounding areas within the Berkshire and Surrey Counties.
As a Property Manager, you will be joining the experienced and highly professional team who have extensive knowledge of the local market and offer a seamless service to all of their clients.
You will be responsible for managing the rental properties on a day to day basis, as well as visiting the properties on a regular basis to ensure the properties are being well maintained.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Identifying and handling any property repairs required as raised by either the landlord or the tenant
- Obtaining quotations for property repairs and replacement equipment
- Instructing and managing contractors, plumbers, carpenters etc to carry out the repairs in a timely and effective manner
- Ensuring the company holds the relevant contractor public liability insurance documentation on file
- Ensuring works have been carried out and completed satisfactorily by the contractor prior to payment
- Responsible for dealing with the administration of the property repairs, to include issuing works orders and invoicing
- Managing property floats to ensure funds are always in place where possible and liaising with the accounts person in the office
- Ensuring gas, water and electrical checks are carried out on a regular basis and certification is in place and up to date
- Obtaining new Property Management business where required
- Providing statistical information on Property Management where required
- Operating Pro-man software and generating the relevant paperwork
- Being aware of the Company’s Health and Safety at Work procedures and ensuring their application as they relate to your areas of responsibility
- Attending specific training courses arranged by the company
- Carrying out whatever duties may be ascribed to the post from time to time.
- Strong values and principles
- Super high standards
- Raw ability for attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Preferably be experienced in using property management software
- Preferably ARLA qualified
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £21,000 to £25,000 depending on your experience. The working hours will be Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5.30pm, with a 5pm finish on Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.