Trainee Property Manager for this Portfolio Management agency in St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Permanent St. Albans, Hertfordshire | £20k to £26k 26000
Job Posted: 2018-03-02 02 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 02 May 2018
Our client is a developer of high-end rental apartments across North London. They are currently recruiting for a Trainee Property Consultant to join their busy and growing property team.
Based in St. Albans, you will be part of a team working on both residential and commercial property projects. You will receive training in all aspects of the property industry and the company will support you in gaining industry standard ARLA qualifications. Although previous property industry experience would be advantageous, experience gained in a professional sales or customer service environment is essential.
You will be hungry to learn and develop the skills required to launch yourself into a career in the property industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Drawing up tenancy contracts
- Conducting ‘Right to Rent’ checks
- Liaising with tenants
- Liaising with contractors
- Arranging check ins and check outs
- Producing detailed inventories
- Carrying out Property inspections
- Overseeing maintenance issues and tenant disputes
- Managing minor refurbishment projects
- Property viewings
- Commercial property management
- Serving section notices and dealing with rent arrears
- Producing specifications for minor-works and obtaining contractor quotes
- Deal sourcing
- Investor relations.
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Be polite, presentable and hardworking
- Be highly organised and efficient
- Able to work well individually as well as within a team
- Strong time management
- Ability to solve problems
- Have strong IT skills and competence with Microsoft Office
- Full UK drivers licence and own car.
The salary on offer for this role will equate to £20,000 to £26,000 depending on experience and ability. The company is also offering benefits such as, a company phone, quarterly bonus, exceptional career progression and 28 days holiday (including public/bank holidays).
The working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.