Lettings Negotiator at this residential Estate Agency in the City of London
Permanent , City of London | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2018-06-25 25 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 25 August 2018
This company is an independent Central London based residential estate agency with over 30 years of industry experience. They strive to provide an exceptional service which has earned their valuable reputation and proven track record of customer retention.
Our client is looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team in their office based in the City of London.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have obtained previous experience within estate agency. Furthermore, you must be confident, ambitious and have excellent communication skills to be able to provide the service up to the company’s standard.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- The motivation to succeed
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence and own car
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic and on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on performance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.