Trainee Sales Negotiator at this Estate Agency group in Feltham, Middlesex
Permanent Feltham, Middlesex | £20k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2018-04-25 25 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 25 June 2018
Our client is a successful independent estate agency group with services including lettings, sales, property management and commercial, with a strong network of offices in London and the Home Counties.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Sales Negotiator to join the team in their prominent and local office in Feltham. The company will also consider a trainee who has gained valuable experience within a sales or customer focused background previously, with a confident and outgoing personality.
This is an excellent career opportunity, especially for an ambitious individual looking to start a career within the property industry.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence and own car
- Good presentation and communication skills.
This position will come with a basic salary of £12,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on your performance. A car allowance will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work every other Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.