Renewals Coordinator at this firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors in Fulham, West London
Permanent Fulham, West London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2018-02-22 22 February 2018 Closing date for applications: 22 April 2018
This upmarket, award-winning firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors is looking to recruit a Renewals Coordinator to join the affluent Bishop’s Park, Fulhum office.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual looking to work for, and progress within, a reputable company. The role will include carrying out renewals and tenancy extensions and to support the Residential Management Department in the smooth running of the office.
Your duties will include:
- Producing accurate and well-presented documents including tenancy agreements, client correspondence, references and spreadsheets within agreed time frames
- Responsible for renewals, extensions and negotiating rent increase
- Providing correct advice to clients
- Preparing paperwork and signing off
- Drawing up of new tenancies for tenant changeovers
- Managing gas safety database for local properties
- Transferring of utilities/council tax etc
- Be conversant with the laws on residential tenancies, including safety regulations on furniture, electrical and gas equipment
- Ensuring new tenancies proceed smoothly with all correct documentation completed in a timely manner.
- A professional manner and excellent customer service skills at all times
- Strong administrative, computer and organisational skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines
- The ability to take the initiative in a confident and personable manner
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Numerate with excellent written and verbal communication
- Competent with Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fine attention to detail
- Time management skills.
The initial salary package for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000. This is a Monday to Friday role 9.00am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.