Lettings Negotiator at this award-winning Oxford Estate Agency in Summertown, Oxfordshire
Permanent Summertown, Oxfordshire | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2019-12-04 04 December 2019 Closing date for applications: 04 February 2020
An excellent position has become available at an award-winning, independent Oxford estate agency for a Lettings Negotiator. This company specialises in high quality homes to buy and let across Oxford City and the surrounding villages. You will be based at our clients highly successful office in Summertown.
To be considered for this role, you do not need previous experience within the property industry. However, in this case the successful candidate must have excellent communication skills to provide a bespoke service to clients, as well as eagerness and drive to succeed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with an interest in property and looking to progress within a company.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
The company will provide a competitive basic salary of up to £25,000 plus commission. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and you will also be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays from 9am to 1pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.