Lettings Operations Coordinator at this residential Estate Agency in Wandsworth, South West London
Permanent Wandsworth, South West London | £26k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2018-02-22 22 February 2018 Closing date for applications: 22 April 2018
Our client is a leading residential estate agency is currently looking for a Lettings Operations Coordinator to play an integral role in their Wandsworth office. The Lettings Operations Coordinator will work with tenants and landlords in a positive and effective manner.
The company pride themselves on their reputation and professionalism, and they are particularly strong and active in the upper end of the market, therefore you will need to be able to communicate effectively and be well presented.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience within a property administration role as well as being an effective communicator with excellent organisational skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administration of tenancies, ensuring all Lets proceed to move-in swiftly, smoothly and compliantly
- Managing the tenant referencing process
- Maintain the property register and window displays
- Business generation activities
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, branch staff, property management, accounts to ensure all Lets commence and conclude effectively
- Providing support to a busy team
- General office duties including filing, archiving, scanning and typing.
- Efficient and well organised with a keen eye for detail
- Confident with a professional approach
- Excellent standard of communication
- Have a good level of IT knowledge, especially Microsoft Office
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Able to work well in a pressurised office environment and with a team.
This role will be paying in the region of £26,000 to £28,000 dependent on previous experience. The hours of work will be from 8.45am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.