Lettings Coordinator at this leading Estate Agency in Summertown, Oxfordshire
Permanent Summertown, Oxfordshire | £18k to £22k 22000
Job Posted: 2018-04-22 22 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 22 June 2018
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual looking to join a leading estate agency as a Lettings Coordinator. This exciting and rewarding position is with a highly successful privately-owned agency in Summertown. They have a very high profile and an enviable market share in the area.
You will be providing administrative and ‘front of house’ support for the Lettings Branch, therefore, prior administrative experience within the property industry is essential as well as having fantastic communication and organisation skills.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Actively participating in office meetings
- Assisting with letting and renewal of all new and existing properties in accordance with company procedures
- Organising marketing of properties (including brochures) in co-ordination with the Lettings Negotiator and Lettings Branch Manager
- Ensuring all lettings systems and procedures are complied with
- Assisting with regular collation of branch performance figures for the Lettings Branch Manager
- Ensuring signed terms of business, instructions and property questionnaires are fully completed, signed and returned by every landlord (new and existing)
- Qualifying and registering applicants and potential
- Maintaining office window and wall displays with up-to-date and appropriate properties and window cards
- Monitoring and ensuring all tenant first account monies are received prior to release of keys on commencement
- Preparing paperwork for renewals
- Conducting viewings (when required)
- Assisting Lettings Branch Manager in running an effective database to identify potential landlords
- Achieving individual and team targets as well as personal goals
- Processing all paperwork within 24 hours from point of offer being agreed
- Loading references to chosen referencing agent
- Release deposits for Let only and rent collection tenancies.
- The Lettings and Property Management process
- Planning, time management and prioritising skills
- Administrative skills
- Influencing skills
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Team skills
- Attention to detail.
This position will come with a salary of £18,000 to £22,000. The working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and you will be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays from 9am to 1pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.