Trainee Letting Negotiator at this leading Estate Agency in Notting Hill, Central London
Permanent Notting Hill, Central London | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2018-06-20 20 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 20 August 2018
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Letting Negotiator to join this long-standing leading estate agency based in Notting Hill. The company has specialist departments dealing with residential rentals, property management, residential sales and property refurbishment.
The company’s diversification in the rental market has led it to expand its tenant base to cover many multinational corporations, and international business people relocating to London, which is its core focus.
They have an incredible reputation which leads to strong referral business from their current corporate tenants.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
- Actively supporting the branch in achieving the highest levels of customer service feedback from clients and suppliers
- Pro-actively managing, maintaining and developing relationships with both Landlords and Tenants.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Some experience with estate agency preferred but not essential
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary of around £15,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000. Working hours will be Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm every Saturday 10am to 4pm with a day off in lieu each week. A pooled car will be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.