Property Manager at this award-winning Estate Agency in Maida Vale, North West London
Permanent Maida Vale, North West London | £25k to £32k 32000
Job Posted: 2018-02-20 20 February 2018 Closing date for applications: 20 April 2018
Our client is an award-winning estate agency working across North London and the City. They are long-established and have a network offices in the city, including their New Homes department who work across the whole of London.
As Property Manager, you will be working in their primary located Maida Vale office supporting the Lettings Manager and wider team whilst delivering the Property Management strategy set by the Head of Property Management.
Duties will include the following:
- Assisting with the management of premises maintenance and manage site contractors to ensure good working practices are maintained and works are carried out to a high standard
- Assisting in the premises security arrangements as instructed by your line manager
- Assisting with the planning and implementation of internal office moves
- Working with the rest of the business to achieve best results across the company branches
- Providing sound and robust legal support to tenants and landlords as required
- Working in conjunction with and support the Lettings team to deliver an effective and efficient Property Management service
- Ensuring out of hours contacts and key – holders are maintained and reviewed as appropriate where required by your line manager
- Conducting annual inspections of each managed property within your portfolio whilst working in line with business policies and procedures
- Ensuring you are contactable out of hours in case of emergency
- Selling the `Property Management` services the company offer as directed by your line manager
- Providing a cost effective and high-level maintenance service in line with the works order process to meet the expectations of your client base
- Full accountability and responsibility in reviewing of Landlord and Tenant records, to ensure business is working from live data
- Assisting with the training, support and guidance of direct reports to ensure they understand company policies and are able to implement and maintain procedures within their area of responsibility
- Ensuring your team is trained adequately to meet the requirements of their job role
- Supporting the Head of Property as required in setting strategy and targets for the department.
- Monitoring and control your office facilities budget to ensure expenditure remains within budget
- In conjunction with the Head of Property set the overhead budget for the facility to include details of planned project costs as appropriate
- Responsible for ensuring maintenance works undertaken reconcile with quotes and invoices – you will be required to work closely with Property Management Accounts to achieve this
- Monitoring client account to ensure there are sufficient funds for instructed maintenance works.
The position will pay a salary in the region of £25,000 to £32,000 dependent on experience. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.