Sales and Lettings Manager at this Property Services group in West Norwood, South East London
Permanent West Norwood, South East London | £55k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2018-04-21 21 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 21 June 2018
An exciting role has become available at a high-performing property services group with offices based in London. They are currently looking for a Sales and Lettings Manager to join the team based in West Norwood.
This company has a host of complimentary operating companies serving different sectors within the property industry and have gained a valuable reputation.
To be considered for this role you will need to have experience in both sales and in lettings, as well as natural leadership skills. Our client is looking for an individual who will hit the ground running.
The role will involve the following:
- Developing long term client relationships to ensure client satisfaction and retention
- Creating and maximising canvassing campaigns for sale and letting of property
- Developing comprehensive understanding of local sales & rental market
- Giving quality feedback to leaseholders and maintain excellent service
- Taking instruction from leaseholders on the terms for the sale or letting of their property
- Showing the property and negotiating with prospective buyers and tenants
- Taking up references and credit checks on prospective tenants
- Dealing with notices to vacate and renewals as instructed by leaseholders
- Paying service charges due to the company from funds held on behalf of leaseholders
- Some administration duties.
- ARLA preferred
- Be self-motivated
- Take initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and ambitious.
This company is offering a basic salary of around £25,000 dependent on previous experience, with on target earnings of £55,000 to £60,000. They are also offering a company car which will be an Audi with all work fuel paid for.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.