Recruitment Consultant at Property Personnel in Staines-upon-Thames, Middlesex
Permanent Staines, Middlesex | £30k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2018-02-14 14 February 2018 Closing date for applications: 14 April 2018
Property Personnel is a market leader in the field of estate agency recruitment. Established in 1988, the company is the longest running specialist agency, and our team is the most experienced in this sector. We work closely with many of the industry’s leading employers, helping them to find the best staff available.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our highly successful team. In an ideal world we would love to recruit someone who has experience in both estate agency and recruitment, but we appreciate this will not be easy. Therefore, we are prepared to be flexible. To us, attitude is far more important than ability as we can teach you the latter! It is, however, vital that you have first class customer services skills, an excellent telephone manner and above average communication skills.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the recruiting process which will include:
- Registering and interviewing candidates to assess their requirements and abilities
- Searching for, and screening candidates for suitable opportunities
- Identifying appropriate clients and consulting with them over job descriptions & specifications
- Arranging interviews for candidates with clients
- Regular contact with clients updating their recruitment needs
- Writing copy and advertising vacancies to attract candidates
- Providing continual support to clients and candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Client visits
- General administration.
The successful candidate will need to live reasonably close to our offices in Staines-upon-Thames and be educated to A’ Level standard or equivalent. We are also only interested in candidates who are truly focused on a career in recruitment.
This position will come with a basic salary which will be in line with your experience levels, and an excellent commission structure paying up to 20%. Our office hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 6.00pm, and Fridays 8.30am to 5.30pm. We don’t work weekends or bank holidays and we provide 20 days’ holiday rising to 25 days over 5 years, plus we are closed between Christmas and the New Year. We also give you a day off for your birthday!
To apply for this position, please apply on line via this website or email your CV plus a covering letter in the strictest of confidence to either of our directors:
Allison Dalrymple: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anthony Hesse: email@example.com