Senior Property Manager at this upmarket Real Estate services company in Marble Arch, Central London
Permanent Marble Arch, Central London | £30k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2018-02-12 12 February 2018 Closing date for applications: 12 April 2018
A unique opportunity has become available at an upmarket, international real estate services company at its highly successful office in Marble Arch. Our client has a fast-growing international presence and are currently looking to recruit a Senior Property Manager to be a part of the team.
You will be managing a portfolio of Assured Shorthold Lettings flats in accordance with good practice management in line with NFOPP and ARLA guidelines.
The department manages portfolios for London based clients who own multiple residential properties. These properties can either be located in a single building or in a close geographical area. The portfolios for this role are all reachable by public transport, with most being in Zones 1-2. You will be managing an average of 120 units.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Repairs: General maintenance of properties, instructing contractors, obtaining quotes, raising job instructions, ensuring work is completed within an acceptable time frame and to satisfactory standards
- Asset Management: Considering rental returns and set marketed rent levels with the assistance of local lettings agencies’. Negotiating new lets, renewals and terminations accordingly. Managing the overall rent roll to achieve client’s desired returns
- Refurbishments: Suggesting and overseeing minor refurbishments to achieve and preserve rent roll. Referring and co-ordinating larger schemes with the building surveying department in the firm
- Customer satisfaction: Meeting and greeting new tenants on the developments explaining the management role and providing necessary contact information
- Pre-tenancy: Liaising with agencies (both internal and external) to ensure properties are ready for occupation by new tenants and all offer conditions are fully met before move-in
- End of tenancy: Negotiating deposit releases and arranging re-marketing as appropriate
- Ensuring all necessary inspections are booked in respect of the flats
- Working with assistants and administrators to ensure arrears are followed in accordance with procedures
- Overseeing new tenancy documents and health and safety resumptions
- Reporting to the client in a pre-agreed format (quarterly or monthly)
- Overseeing Assistant Property Manager workloads and managing on-site concierge if appropriate.
- Proven track record of working within property management in estate agency
- Demonstrable record of delivery to clients in the UK Real Estate market, with a background in Lettings management
- Good working knowledge of all aspects of residential property management including health and safety and all legislation, guidance notes and recommendations made in respect of residential
- Prior experience of preparing service charge budgets as well as experience of managing maintenance/repair works and dealing with insurance claims
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Numerically strong
- ARLA/NFoPP qualified.
The position will pay a salary in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 per annum. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.