Property Manager at this large independent Estate Agency in Byfleet, Surrey
Permanent Byfleet, Surrey | £23k to £26k 26000
Job Posted: 2018-10-06 06 October 2018 Closing date for applications: 06 December 2018
This large independent estate agency is now recruiting for a Property Manager to be based in its flag-ship office in Byfleet, Surrey.
Your role is to support the other Property Managers in performing their day to day duties in the management of a portfolio of let and managed properties, and to contribute to the smooth running of the Management Department.
Suitable candidates should be highly organised and able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion. The ability to work accurately at fast pace and be able to manage an ever-growing portfolio, whilst maintaining excellent client care at all times is essential.
Your role will involve:
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Preparation of various documentation where relevant
- Daily liaison with tenants, landlords and contractors; dealing with questions, complaints and updates
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors / organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Rent arrears, deposits and end of tenancy
- Updating specified areas of the property management database
- Carrying out any such ad-hoc duties as may be reasonably required from time to time and in connection with the above.
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Computer literate
- A willingness to undertake administrative tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Goods literacy and numeracy skills
- NFOPP preferred but not essential.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £23,000 to £26,000. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com