Lettings Administrator at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Summertown, Oxfordshire
Permanent Summertown, Oxfordshire | £18k to £23k 23000
Job Posted: 2018-06-09 09 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 09 August 2018
This privately-owned estate agency is looking to recruit a Lettings Administrator to be based in its highly successful office in Summertown.
Our client would ideally like to recruit an individual with administration experience within the property industry, however, they are also open to someone who is a fast learner with experience in a different industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for an organised individual who is looking to progress within a reputable company. The role will be varied and therefore, flexibility in your approach to tasks and responsibilities will be essential.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Answering the telephone
- Meeting and greeting new and existing clients
- Preparing window displays
- Arranging tenant viewings and property valuations
- Responding to general enquiries by phone and e-mail
- Processing tenancy applications
- Progressing references
- Preparing tenancy agreements and associated paperwork
- Handling landlord and tenant queries
- Ensuring documents and funds in order before tenants move in.
- Strong organisational skills,
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Full, clean UK driving licence and own car
- ARLA qualified preferred but not essential.
The package for this role will be in the region of £18,000 to £23,000 dependent on the level of experience. The company will also pay mileage where necessary.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.