Lettings Manager at this leading residential Estate Agency in Knightsbridge, Central London
Permanent Knightsbridge, Central London | £80k to £85k OTE 85000
Job Posted: 2018-02-11 11 February 2018 Closing date for applications: 11 April 2018
This leading residential estate agency, with an extensive portfolio of properties and strong presence in London and the South of England, are looking to recruit a Lettings Manager to join the team based in Knightsbridge.
To be considered you will ideally have at least 4 years’ experience in a similar role with a proven track record in Lettings.
Our client’s award-winning training team will provide you with the tools you need to progress and excel through the business. With such a large network of offices, the career opportunities are endless.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Working alongside the Regional Director in managing the translation of the business strategy into clear deliverable operational plans
- Managing the branch profit & loss and effectively achieving both income and cost targets
- Prospect for and conduct effective market appraisals to deliver the maximum level of new instructions into the office
- Ensuring pro-active ongoing communication and feedback for all clients
- Monitoring and managing all sales data and processes (including enquiries, applicants, viewings, offers, reservations/sales, negotiations, exchanges, completions and buyer information) to ensure compliance and best practice is followed
- Building market share and look at ways of extending the branch footprint into new areas/markets
- Carrying out regular coaching, feedback and one to one sessions with team to support skills development and motivate the team
- Ensuring internal audit standards are maintained at all times
- Ensuring that any client / property details that change are updated on the relevant systems and communicated to other relevant divisions
- Ensuring that terminations, refunds and deposit releases are executed correctly and efficiently
- Proactively developing strong relationships with other departments identifying opportunities to work with and to refer business to other departments/divisions.
- Commercially astute with the ability to maximise opportunities and minimise risk to the business.
- Self-motivated individual who is able to inspire those around you
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- Strong customer focus, high accuracy, good attention to detail with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A full and clean UK driving licence.
The package will be a basic salary of up to £25,000, with on target earnings of £80,000 to £85,000. In addition, you will also be provided with a car allowance, 25 days’ holiday per year and other benefits commensurate with a position at this level.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.