Site Access Management Coordinator at this firm of Property Consultants and Chartered Surveyors in Reading, Berkshire
Permanent Reading, Berkshire | £23k to £26k 26000
Job Posted: 2018-02-11 11 February 2018 Closing date for applications: 11 April 2018
An excellent role has become available at a fast-growing international firm of property consultants and chartered surveyors. The company delivers the highest levels of client satisfaction and has established an enviable reputation from delivering impeccable services including, residential sales and lettings, commercial leasing and investment and property management.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Site Access Management Coordinator within their Estates Management team in Reading.
Your main responsibility will be undertaking access and estates management activities for the client accounts. You will have the ability to develop your role and extend your estates management experience.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Managing a case load of site access and estates issues not limited to but including:
-Site access procedure confirmation and supply and adherence to lease obligations
-Reviewing existing data sets and confirmation of up-to-date access details
-Lease reading and assessment of access rights and other core elements
-Liaising with landlords and tenants to confirm access process
-Working closely with both Surveyors and the finance team
-Multi-tasking to raise legal and case instructions to third party contractors, request invoices’ and process with the relevant teams
- Delivering key deliverables as directed by the client accounts remit
- Responding to enquiries from internal and external clients including liaison with landlords and tenants
- Actively working with the surveyors on the nominated client account
- Dealing with lease queries, boundary disputes
- Preparing summaries for legal documentation
- Assisting with renewals of licenses and permits and helping to manage the relevant portfolio
- Analysing and manipulating data from client database/s
- Dealing with applications for landlords’ consent, with reference to lease conditions, liaison with external consultants and solicitors where necessary
- A point of contact in respect of property issues and projects for the client
- Preparation of client reports on a regular basis in accordance with client requests both ad-hoc and structured.
- Ensuring delivery of service by generating effective working relationships with other members of the team
- Educated to A-level or equivalent professional experience
- Demonstration of good time management and multi-tasking
- Experience at trouble shooting and dispute resolution
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Able to manipulate large files of data on excel
- Proficient in drafting emails and correspondence in a formal manner.
The package for this role will include a salary of £23,000 to £26,000, dependent on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.