Sales Administrator at this multi-disciplined Estate Agency practice in Kensington, Central London
Permanent Kensington , Central London | £25k
Job Posted: 2018-02-09 09 February 2018 Closing date for applications: 09 April 2018
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Sales Administrator to join this leading multi-disciplined estate agency practice at its high-profile office in Kensington.
Previous experience in a busy lettings or sales administration environment is preferable but not essential. You should have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both customers and clients to be successful in this role.
It is important to be highly organised and have the ability to multi-task as this is a busy office, therefore, you should also possess exceptional prioritisation and communication skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing full administrative support to the Sales Negotiators
- A broad range of administrative duties including – maintaining the team diary, managing the office communications, ensuring customer emails are responded to in a timely fashion, managing invoices, organising team meetings and supporting with ad hoc requests
- Producing and reviewing documentation ensuring the highest standards of completion
- Managing any changes or updates to terms/documentation and ensuring they are concluded in a timely fashion.
- Ability to motivate yourself as well as being a strong team player
- Strong customer focus, high accuracy, good attention to detail with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This position will come with a salary of up to £25,000. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.