Senior Lettings Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Feltham, Middlesex
Permanent Feltham, Middlesex | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2018-07-31 31 July 2018 Closing date for applications: 30 September 2018
This independent, family-run estate agency is looking to recruit a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join the friendly team in Feltham.
Our client is one of the longest running independent estate agents in the area and is prominently located in a busy location with a contemporary office.
To be considered for this role, you will need also need to possess excellent communication skills to provide clients with an exceptional service along with a confident and professional approach. The successful candidate will also need to be experienced in handling valuations.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The initial package for this role will include an attractive basic salary of £15,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience, with an excellent commission package enabling you to earn in the region of £30,000 to £35,000. The company will also pay mileage.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.