Senior Tenancy Progression Administrator at this upmarket Estate Agency in London Bridge, Central London
Permanent London Bridge, Central London | £26k to £28k 27500
Job Posted: 2018-02-07 07 February 2018 Closing date for applications: 07 April 2018
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Tenancy Progression Administrator to be based in their busy and successful London Bridge office.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting the Tenancy Services team and the Lettings offices through the production of standard and non-standard tenancy documentation
- Administering and maintaining accurate files and following through all current Company policies and procedures and relevant legislation to meet the highest professional standards
- Complying with the Company’s Health, Safety and Welfare requirements
- Maintaining good levels of effective liaison with team members, branches and the relevant support departments to facilitate smooth progress of paperwork and files
- Providing a professional interface, by phone, in writing and in person, to all external contacts to ensure customer expectations are met, addressing queries where possible
- Ensuring all housekeeping needs are effectively executed for the smooth running of the team
- Undertaking occasional project work as agreed.
Skills and experience required:
- Intermediate level of computer literacy including intermediate Word, basic Excel and knowledge of internet, email and Adobe
- Prior work experience in a fast paced customer service environment ideal
- Knowledge of basic business administration processes.
The package for this role will include a basic of £26,000 to £27,500 plus a 5% bonus incentive based on performance. The office hours are 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.