Short Lets Negotiator at this international Estate Agency in London Bridge, Central London
Permanent London Bridge, Central London | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2018-02-06 06 February 2018 Closing date for applications: 06 April 2018
Our client is a well-regarded independent estate agency and has a highly successful network of offices throughout London and internationally.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the successful Short Lets department as a Short Lets Negotiator. Our client is looking for an energetic individual, who takes pride in delivering exceptional service levels at all times; most importantly of all, you must thrive on working with people, under pressure and in a competitive environment.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have previous lettings experience, however this is not essential. You will also ideally be very confident and possess excellent communication skills.
Main duties will include:
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings across our London network
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to Tenancy Agreements being signed, through to move-in.
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity
- Take pride in their work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £16,000 depending on experience with on target earnings of £25,000 to £30,000. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm. No weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.