Property Manager at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Oxford, Oxfordshire
Permanent Oxford, Oxfordshire | £23k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2018-06-30 30 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 30 August 2018
This privately-owned estate agency is looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager to be based in its highly successful office in Oxford.
This is an excellent opportunity for a customer-focused Property Manager, looking to progress within a reputable company. This role will be varied; therefore, flexibility in your approach to tasks and responsibilities will be essential.
The purpose of this role is the overall management of the Oxford portfolio throughout the rental process, from the tenancy start up stage to the tenancy termination stage, whilst ensuring the portfolio is handled in a manner that satisfies agreed departmental targets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing properties for letting and new tenancies including but not limited to; organising landlord gas safety record, electrical safety check, keys, cleaning, appliances and any pre-requisites
- Making recommendations to landlords regarding any works required
- Liaising with landlord and contractors regarding maintenance issues and refurbishments
- Conducting periodic property visits and feedback findings to landlord
- Arranging pre-check out appointments with tenants
- Processing the checkout and deposit in a timely manner
- Working with Accounts in managing Rent Arrears
- Working closely with the letting department to ensure smooth transition from let agreed to move in.
Essential experience, skills & knowledge:
- At least 2 years’ experience in residential property lettings and property management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the lettings procedures and qualified to ARLA I/II standard or equivalent standard of experience
- Experience in the use of residential software programs
- Advance skill in Microsoft Office package
- Presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
Desirable experience, skills & knowledge:
- Experience of the Oxford and surrounding areas residential lettings property market
- Experience of block management
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
The package for this role will be in the region of £23,000 to £30,000 dependent on the level of experience. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm and you will be required to work 1 in 6 Saturdays, however, you will be given a day off in lieu for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.