Site Sales Negotiator at this global, independent Estate Agency in Henley, Oxfordshire
Permanent Henley, Oxfordshire | £35k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2018-04-02 02 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 02 June 2018
The residential sales team in Oxford is looking to recruit a Site Sales Negotiator to work on a number of new instructions and development sales sites, alongside the dedicate new homes department.
This role would suit someone with extensive site sales experience, as well as help to buy and part-exchange experience. The successful candidate represents both the company and the developer; therefore, you will be providing prospective clients the very best level of service.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual to join a thriving team, with a great culture and environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Handling daily applicant calls and visits to the marketing suite, ensuring accurate details are recorded
- Carrying out viewings with prospective purchasers
- Following sales through to exchange and completion
- Giving the best advice to clients at all times in a professional and enthusiastic manner
- Maintaining records on the database on a daily basis, chasing applicants and archiving where necessary
- Ensuring the client and Sales Manager receive regular feedback
- Ensuring thorough preparation of the sales centre and show home/s
- Closing liaison with the Sales Manager, reporting problems on site without delay, following reporting procedure as per briefing note and problem solving where required. Ensure good liaison with client at all times, keeping them updated on sales as required
- When taking reservations, follow sales procedure as instructed
- Maintaining an awareness of competing schemes in the area and trends in the local property market
- Maintaining accurate sales brochures, price lists, specification lists and displays
- Liaising with customers and clients in a professional, polite and respectful manner
- Follow health and safety procedures at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to influence
- Able to quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships
- Well-presented and aware of brand image
- Full UK driving licence.
The package on offer for this role will include a basic salary of up to 25,000 with a commission structure enabling you to earn between £35,000 and £45,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.