Lettings Negotiator at this leading Estate Agency in Walton on Thames, Surrey
Permanent Walton on Thames, Surrey | £25k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2018-05-30 30 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 30 July 2018
Our client is a leading and long-standing estate agency with an impressive network of offices and specialises in residential sales and lettings.
The lettings business levels are expanding, and our client is looking to recruit a high-calibre Lettings Negotiator with a minimum of 12 months experience, who will be part of the friendly and busy team in Walton on Thames. The successful candidate will preferably have had exposure to high-end clientele.
This award-winning company is looking to recruit an exceptional individual with first-class customer service skills in order to uphold its enviable reputation.
The role will involve the following:
- Efficiently deal with landlord and tenant enquiries
- Visiting all properties available ‘to let’ within 24 hours of instruction
- Feedback to landlords, tenants and applicants following viewings
- Negotiating the terms of tenancies with landlords and tenants
- Negotiating renewals when applicable for properties and managing the paperwork
- Assisting in preparing new properties for marketing
- Assisting with marketing and advertising, canvassing for new properties
- Informing Lettings Manager of any issues which need attention.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Happy to take the initiative
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Walton-on-Thames and the surrounding area is preferred
- Full UK clean driving licence.
This fantastic opportunity will provide an attractive basic salary of £15,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience, with an on target earnings figure of £25,000 to £35,000. There is also a bonus scheme in place. A car or car allowance will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.