Joint Sales and Lettings Negotiator at this long-established Estate Agency in Bethnal Green, North London
Permanent Bethnal Green, North London | £30k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2018-03-29 29 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 29 May 2018
Our client is a long-established and independently run estate agency with over 20 years’ experience in property sales and lettings. They are currently looking to recruit a joint Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join their passionate team in Bethnal Green.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience in sales or lettings and have a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards property. The company offers fantastic scope for progression and excellent earning potential.
Duties will include:
- Registering buyers and tenants and recording detailed search criteria
- Responding to tenant/buyer enquiries and viewing requests
- Managing an applicant database by regular phone calls and emails
- Arranging and conducting property viewings
- Securing offers from interested parties and negotiating in order to achieve best offers
- Providing landlords and vendors with regular feedback
- Booking property valuations and answering general enquiries from potential clients.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Organisational and time management skills
- Be self-motivated and capable of working under your own initiative
- Be resilient and calm under pressure
- Able to manage a busy workload and prioritise
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include an excellent basic salary of £17,000 to £20,000, with on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £40,000. A company car will be provided. You will also have 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, and time off over Christmas and the New Year.
Office hours are 9am to 7pm Monday to Thursday (6pm close on a Friday) and Saturdays from 10am to 3pm. You will be working a 5 day week, including every Saturday with a day off in the week.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.