Lettings Negotiator at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Guildford, Surrey
Permanent Guildford, Surrey | £20k to £28k OTE 28000
Job Posted: 2019-07-08 08 July 2019 Closing date for applications: 08 September 2019
This company is a leading, privately-owned estate agency that has quickly built up an enviable network of branches across Surrey and Hampshire. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator for their branch based in Guildford.
Our client is undoubtedly one of the market-leaders in the town, with the majority of their business coming via recommendations. Therefore, it is extremely important that you have exceptional customer service skills in order to uphold the company’s reputation.
The successful candidate needs to be driven and ambitious and will preferably have at least 1 years’ experience within the industry.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary and on target earnings in the region of £20,000 to £28,000 which can be exceeded depending on your performance. A car allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.