Senior Property Manager at this upmarket Real Estate services company in Tower Bridge, Central London
Permanent Tower Bridge, Central London | £32k to £40k 40000
Job Posted: 2018-02-01 01 February 2018 Closing date for applications: 01 April 2018
A fantastic opportunity has become available at an upmarket, international real estate services company at its highly successful office in Central London. Our client has a growing international presence and is currently looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their flag-ship office in Tower Bridge.
You will have at least 3-4 years’ experience as a Property Manager to be considered for this role as you will be dealing with 120 properties, overseeing compliance issues and reporting to the Head of Lettings.
The company prides itself on its reputation and professionalism and is particularly strong in the upper end of the market. You will therefore need to be able to demonstrate the ability to function effectively in such an environment.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Undertaking the day to day management of a designated portfolio of properties
- Ensuring the effective planning and management of all maintenance and repair work and to monitor and control all regular maintenance contracts. This will include specifying, tendering and supervising works where necessary
- Ensuring the regular inspection of all managed buildings and the maintenance of notes concerning those inspections and records and information on health and safety matters
- Liaising with tenants, lessees and residents’ associations as and when required and to attend meetings
- Providing management information as required through the line manager to surveyors, clients, tenants and others
- Supervising and monitoring the maintenance and updating of the computerised property records system including all contract records and contractor listings
- Being responsible for the day to day monitoring and control of all aspects of health and safety, ensure compliance at all times with current legislation including the updating of all health and safety audit documentation in accordance with health and safety legislation
- Authorising and approving all invoices received for payment being satisfied that the works or supply represented by the invoice has been properly incurred and satisfactorily completed or delivered.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fully computer literate.
The position will pay a basic salary in the region of £30,000 to £32,000, plus you will have the opportunity to earn commission from lettings revenue, increasing your OTE to £40,000. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.