Lettings Manager at this independent Estate Agency group in Staines, Middlesex
Permanent Staines on Thames, Middx | £40k OTE
Job Posted: 2018-03-26 26 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 26 May 2018
Our client is a successful independent estate agency group with services including lettings, sales, property management and commercial. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Manager to run the team in Staines, Middlesex.
To be considered for this role, they would ideally be looking for an individual with at least 5 years’ experience within a successful lettings team. The role will also include business development and strategy, whilst maintaining a strong lettings performance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Attending valuations and delivering new instructions
- Generating landlord leads through marketing activities and proactive management of current and new landlord databases
- Managing the lettings negotiators to a high standard
- Coaching new and existing lettings negotiators
- Monitoring individual and overall performance of all lettings team members
- Handling recruitment for the lettings department
- Dealing with staff training and regular performance appraisals
- Being aware of competitor performance and activity
- Reporting to the Group Lettings Manager.
Objectives of this role include:
- Increasing the number of units currently under management
- Increasing market share of instructions in the Staines area
- Maximising all commission levels and fees
- Ensuring the lettings team meet and exceed targets.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Business winning/development mentality
- Knowledge of property law would be beneficial
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Exceptional customer service
- ARLA qualified
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include a basic of £20,000 with on target earnings in the region of £40,000 dependent on performance. A company car or car allowance will be provided.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and you will be required to work every other Saturday, 9am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.