Personal Assistant to the Managing Director at this independent Estate Agency in Bracknell, Berkshire
Permanent Bracknell, Berkshire | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2018-01-20 20 January 2018 Closing date for applications: 20 March 2018
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the country’s leading and award winning independent estate agencies as a Personal Assistant to the Managing Director.
Based in Bracknell, you will be providing a full PA service to the Managing Director and Operations Director. At times you may also be required to support other directors/area managers to ensure the smooth running of the business.
The successful candidate will preferably have a proven track record of building and maintaining excellent relationships with Directors, Managers, Clients and Suppliers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Fully managing the Managing Director’s and Operations Director’s diary, ensuring full consideration of operational priorities, geographical constraints and other director availability
- Ensuring Head Office is always impeccably presented and that both internal and external visitors gain a positive impression of the company at all times
- Ensuring all incoming queries or work given by the Directors is completed efficiently and accurately within agreed time-frames
- Acting as gatekeeper to protect Directors from first line queries, service issues, sales calls etc
- Managing Head Office project tasks, including organising and managing seasonal items such as the quarterly review meetings and budget meeting organisation process etc
- Taking responsibility for incoming business issues. Dealing with queries, investigating problems and issues, escalating through to other departments and senior managers
- Data analysis and distribution as required and requested by Directors
- Dealing with the Managing Director’s e-mails in his absence, ensuring that critical and important issues are brought to his attention or handled by other Directors
- Organisation of company events and meetings surrounding managerial initiatives. Including quarterly awards conference, incentive trips and the annual Christmas party
- Management of priority head office administrative tasks and reporting on them to the Managing Director
- Front-line head office support such as phone answering, stationery ordering, incoming and outgoing post, initial handling of complaints and passing to correct department
- Proof read documents that are sent from the Managing Director, other Directors and the head office functions
- Ensure all matters are handled with complete confidentiality.
- Be highly flexible and adaptable with a pro-active attitude
- Be diplomatic and discreet
- Have previous PA experience
- Be articulate with excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to develop strong internal and external relationships
- Have excellent IT skills across all Microsoft packages
- Have the ability to provide clear and concise information at planned and ad-hoc meetings.
The salary for this role will be between £25,000 to £30,000 depending on previous experience. The hours of work will be from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.